Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pie Deadline Extension

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to make sure you all had a chance to enter your pies in this month's event. Remember, some of the entry details changed. You can read all about it here: http://pieswiththat.blogspot.com/2008/10/theme-two-pies-as-fashion-statement.html

Your pie should be posted by Nov. 3rd and an email sent to us here at pieswiththat@gmail.com

If you are running late, with all the Halloween hullabaloo and election excitement (ahem, like me... it is my theme and I haven't even had a chance to make my pie yet! How embarassing!).

Anyway, I will take entries and posts for the roundup through the 6th of November. That still gives a bit of breathing room to get the roundup ready for posting and voting on the 8th and gives you almost a week to create and post something!

Remember, your pie doesn't have to be fancy - it should just reflect some sort of fashion statement - high fashion, no fashion, color, pattern, trend, theme, whatever! Have fun with it!

Thanks for playing along!

Holly @ PheMOMenon

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Oh, THANK YOU!!! I just made mine today but still need to take pics and do my writeup and tomorrow is chock full of running around... and, and, and...

whew!