Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pie Deadline Extension

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to make sure you all had a chance to enter your pies in this month's event. Remember, some of the entry details changed. You can read all about it here:

Your pie should be posted by Nov. 3rd and an email sent to us here at

If you are running late, with all the Halloween hullabaloo and election excitement (ahem, like me... it is my theme and I haven't even had a chance to make my pie yet! How embarassing!).

Anyway, I will take entries and posts for the roundup through the 6th of November. That still gives a bit of breathing room to get the roundup ready for posting and voting on the 8th and gives you almost a week to create and post something!

Remember, your pie doesn't have to be fancy - it should just reflect some sort of fashion statement - high fashion, no fashion, color, pattern, trend, theme, whatever! Have fun with it!

Thanks for playing along!

Holly @ PheMOMenon

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Oh, THANK YOU!!! I just made mine today but still need to take pics and do my writeup and tomorrow is chock full of running around... and, and, and...