Sunday, April 12, 2009

Winners & the New Theme

Rebecca at Ezra Pound Cake and Mary at Alpineberry tied for their Rich & Famous Pies! Congrats ladies! Please get in touch with each other and come up with a theme to email us!

I have added a hosting schedule at the top of the sidebar to help clear up who is hosting when since we have had so many ties! If you notice I've gotten it wrong or missed anyone, please let me know!


Family Favorite Pie

This month's theme comes from
Natalie at Oven Love

Everyone's family has traditions, including favorite desserts. What's your family favorite? Is it your mom's brownies, your grandmother's banana pudding, your brother's famous chocolate chip cookies? Whatever that favorite dessert is, take it and turn it into a pie! If it already is a pie, make the recipe with your own special twist. If you're feeling extra energized and willing to divulge family secrets, include the original recipe!

Happy pie making everyone!! Please make, post and email your pie to us before May 7th to be in the roundup and voting! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Fun theme! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! :)

Jacque said...

Congratulations winners!

I'll have to put my thinking cap on for this one. Sounds fun!

suz said...

Ooooo, how do I choose? Congrats :)