Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gimme a Minute??

Sorry Tarts, SLACKER here.
I am a bit, well, out of sorts, under the weather - sick-o right now. I thought at first that there was not going to be too much of an effort involved in posting the round-up, as I had only seen emails from a handful of you - but whoa! Lots more posted!! Great for you!
However, I cannot bear to read about them today. They involve food, a fact that my guts are not appreciative of at the moment. I will get to it, I promise! I am making an executive decision, though - new voting dates will be January 9 & 10. I will have the Roundup done by then - and hey? Anyone who wants in on this round still? Post by 3:14 on the 8th and I will include you.
Sorry about that everyone - but a BIG HUGE thanks to all who posted on ime! (I'll give brownie points to the on-time pies!!)

Thanks for sticking with the group - Man, do I ever love it.
-Susan
www.doughmesstic.com

2 comments:

Madam Chow said...

I'm sorry you're sick, and thanks for the extension. My thighs don't thank you, or my butt, but I thank you. Now get well soon!

Madam Chow said...

Susan, I posted my pie. You didn't leave an email to contact you, so I'm just letting you know here!
Madam Chow's Kitchen
http://www.mzkitchen.com