Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September's "Football Pie" Round Up!

It's time for College Football, y'all! Are you ready?? Us pie makers sure are! To celebrate this great Fall tradition, Amy of Sing For Your Supper has chosen "Football" as September's theme. And what a fitting theme it is - tailgating, friends & family, cooler weather, great food and don't forget about those touchdowns! There's nothing better! We've received some amazing looking pies, so take a gander!





Riff Ram Pie by Jessica (a proud Horned Frog!) of My Baking Heart










Game-Day Mexican Skillet Cornbread Pie by Amy of Sing For Your Supper










Swiss Chard Galette by Jeanne of Simple Math Bakery












Block I Pie by Erin of Milk & Honey











Viking Pie by Libby of The Allergic Kid







As always, only those who submitted pies this month are eligible to vote - so pick your TWO favorite pies and leave your votes in the 'Comments' section of this post. We'll announce the winner and a new theme for October in the next few days, so please check back!

8 comments:

Lynne Daley said...

I'd love all of these pies-would be a tough vote!

Amy of Sing For Your Supper said...

Awesome! I vote for Libby's Viking Pie and Jessica's Riff Ram pie!

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

All look great!! My votes go to Amy's Mexican Skillet Cornbread Pie and Erin's Block I Pie! :)

Anonymous said...

I love all of them!! So hard to choose@ My votes go to Libby's viking pie and Jessica's riff ram pie. GO TEAM!

Jeanne said...

Great job everyone! I vote for the Block I pie by Erin and the Viking Pie by Libby.

Libby said...

The pies are all gorgeous, but my votes are for Amy's Skillet Cornbread (I'm am SO going to use that idea to make mini meals in corn muffins for lunchboxes) and Erin's Block I pie!

suz said...

These all look really great! So sad I was under the weather and couldn't get mine done in time :( Go Dolphins!

Chef Bee said...

Amy's Mexican Skillet Cornbread Pie would be a family favorite at my house.

Plan B