Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A New Theme for September!

Thanks to everyone who submitted a "Personality Pie"- I think we all had a really great time with that one! This time around, Amy of Sing For Your Supper took the win with her Sunny and Bright Strawberry Lemonade Cheesecake Pie.
And now, let's move on to our new theme for September!

"September brings so many wonderful things- Fall, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, my anniversary (yay!), and most importantly....football season! Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?! Now, I know that pretty much everybody has a team they love to root for; whether it be a college team (Gig 'em, Aggies!), a pro team, or possibly their kids' peewee football team. Everybody (well, everybody in America, at least) loves football. So I'm choosing "football" for our September theme. I'd like to see pies inspired by football in some way- maybe a pie you'd take to a tailgate party, or your favorite pie to serve at a football-watching party; it could include your Alma Mater's colors, or maybe it's just football-shaped. Doesn't matter as long as it's all about football!" -Amy

You know the drill - create and post your pie on or before September 13th and email us (pieswiththat at gmail dot com) with the link to your post and a 300pix picture. We look forward to seeing what everybody comes up with!

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

LOVE the theme! I can't wait to get to work on my Pistol Pete pie. GO POKES!

Arena said...

Let me just say...WHOOP!

Gig'em Aggies! :)

Amy of Sing For Your Supper said...

Arena, you HAVE to make a pie!! :) I would LOVE to see what you come up with! :)

Anonymous said...

What a toughie!

suz said...

I love football!!! Have no idea what I'm going to do, but I know it's going to have the same underlying message: Go Dolphins!!!

Lynne Daley said...

Cute event! I wonder what kind of pie I would make since I'm a Georgia Bulldog fan! Interesting thought?

Baked, By Anna said...

Well, that's certainly a challenge, especially considering I despise football in all its forms! (We're a hockey family.) But my brother in law did play for the Huskers last year, so I guess that's my theme....this will be interesting.